Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jackie's Sad excuses

Well three weeks have passed me by again and I am embarrassed to say I have nothing to show for it. I know that my excuses pave the pathway to staying fluffy but I have oh so many good excuses like it was my anniversary one weekend and how can you not indulge....... and on Valentines day I couldn't pass up my favorite box of chocolates my father-in-law gives me every year..... and I was under the weather with a little flu bug for over week and instead of cooking we ate A LOT of fast food and we all know how good that is for the waist line. So now that I have shared my excuses I do feel better and I say to myself HAKUNA MATATA and I am moving forward {no more excuses}.
So I lost 0 lbs this time. ;{

1 comment:

  1. You go girl, you keep up the good work you can do it, I know you can. :)

    ReplyDelete