Monday, February 2, 2009

Weigh In Day

Time flies!!! It has been three weeks since we have started and it's time to chart our progress. Please weigh in today and post your weight loss percentage; I will then post the standings (1st, 2nd, 3rd..... and so forth).



As for me I lost 6 lbs in the last three weeks and my total weight loss percentage is ......... (drum roll please)............-3.27 %

I thought I would add a super yummy and easy recipe from the south beach diet I have been doing.
Taco Soup

1/2 lb lean ground beef (cooked)

1 can diced tomatoes

1 can tomato sauce

1 can red kidney beans

1 can black beans

1 cup of water

1 packet of taco seasoning

Toss it all in the crock pot and VOILA, dinner is finished. I added some low fat cheese and sour cream to my bowl and it was super tasty, the kids and my hubby also added tortilla chips and loved it too!

I can't wait to see every one's progress!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment