Monday, January 12, 2009

Bethanne's Goal

I am super excited to start losing the weight I've put on this past year. Life just got too hectic and stressful and somehow the Big Mac and Taco Bell became my good friends that helped me through it. They kept me going and made me very satisfied and happy...until I stepped on the scale and realized my friends were really stage 5 clinggers. So it is with a heavy heart and well, heavy body, that I say good day to my fast food friends. I will miss you and will think of you often (especially at night and when I'm sad and pretty much every time it's time to eat.)
My starting weight is 135. My goal is 120. I'm going to stick with a 1200 calorie and low-fat diet and cardio at least 3 times a week, more if I'm feeling like it's not coming off. This diet is the only one that has worked for me in the past. I actually started my diet last week because I couldn't stand to look at myself for one more week. Last week my starting weight was 138. So it's 3lbs down and 15 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment