Monday, January 12, 2009

Less Jess

I am excited to get onboard with this weight loss competition.  It came at a much needed time...
After my 2 yr old was born, I lost a whopping 50# over the course of a year.   I was feeling so good about my accomplishments in 2008, that I let go of my ambitions to stick with my exercise & good eating habits-- which put me back up 30# over the past year.  I have been shoveling in anything & everything that tasted good!   Now I can't fit into any of my clothes, (I threw away all my old "fat" clothes) and I have been living in sweatpants. I feel like a chunky monkey & hate looking in the mirror lately.  Ugh!  So thanks for the inspiration Jackie :)   Back to lots of water, salads, low carb diet & hitting the gym & hiking.   Oh, and I guess this means I should start using the Wii Fit we got for Christmas.  :)   



My weight is 165 right now.
My goal is to lose 20lbs over the nxt 12 weeks.

With a positive attitude, I know I can do it.

"I think I can, I think I can!"

No comments:

Post a Comment