Saturday, January 24, 2009

Competitor Update

Here is a list of people who have paid and have posted. I would love to get a more accurate count on who is truly in the game so if you have a friend that said they wanted to do it and they have not posted or paid let's set a goal to have everyone paid in full and their goal and/or weight posted by wednesday of this coming week.
Paid and Posted
Blake
Jenni
Jackie
Jess
Christi
Grant
Melba
Leslee
Bethanne
Heather
Lori
Those I am unsure of
Donna
Joleen
Victoria
Lisa
Katie
If I have made a mistake or you know any info let me know!!!
Go strong in week 3 before our weigh in on Monday, February 2!
Happy Losing! (weight that is)

1 comment:

  1. Yep-I do. I just noticed that happy little $20 tucked safely away in my closet this morning.

    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete