Sunday, January 4, 2009

Minor Adjustments

SOOOOO as I have heard a few comments from friends and family about displaying their weight for all the world to see...... I thought we could adjust it as long as we all take a pledge of honesty and trust. For our first post we can post a goal of how many lbs. we hope to lose..... and for each weigh in, post your own percentage of weight loss since your beginning weight. So we still all need to weigh in on the starting day of the competition and keep track of your weight personally and your weight loss percentage you will post on the blog. {Does that all make sense...}

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I'll do it if you have other's doing it. :) Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in! I'm so excited to fit back into my jeans and the rest of my wardrobe. Oh... and to shop again without hating myself! That's something to look forward to! It's on. I will not cheat! I want to win!!

    ReplyDelete