Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bower Power Strikes Again- (Heather's weight)

Okay so now is the time, I have to lose some major weight and I figure I'll start motivating myself with this little friendly competition and then continue the rest of the journey on my own, cause I have a LONG way to go!!! The plan is to work out daily either at Gold's Gym, with the wii fit (LOVE IT) or walking with the kids, eat great, and feel great.

Some of you don’t know about my crazy weight history so let me fill you in. As a kid I was not a rail, but I wasn’t fat I was pretty average. Once I got into ASU I decided I wanted to really get fit and thin so I was a workout a holic. Seriously, I worked out about 5 hours a day and ate perfect. I looked so good. That is how I scored my hunka hunka burnin’ love of a husband. I started to work for the YMCA were I was an aerobics instructor. I taught high/low impact aerobics and step aerobic and lifted free weights daily. I couldn’t be stopped until I got married and had a sweet baby. Isn’t that how it always starts. Then I gained the weight. Yicks I couldn’t have that so after having Brielle I did weigh watchers and lost about 80 pounds and was doing super dupper, but guess what I got pregnant again and you guessed it put on the LBS again. So now I am back to square one and it is time I have got to get this weight off once and for all. Not because I don’t think I am not beautiful, but because I feel so much better when the weight is off. My back feels better, my knees don’t ache, my headaches are better (believer it or not exercise and food choices sure helps headaches), my attitude is better, my heart is better, etc, etc, etc, I could go on and on. So I am going to do it, no I have to do it. So I guess hopefully together we can motivate eachother and give eachother words of encouragement and advice.

So for the dreaded weight it is so embarrassing, but I figured if they can do it on Biggest Losers on TV I can tell 9 people right (let's keep this our little secret)! I am now (after the holidays since I gained 10 pounds) coming in at a whopping 199 pounds. OH MY GOSH!!!! YIKKKKKSSSS.... I can't believe I wrote that I feel so free. Just kidding. But soon I'll be down to 130 that is my goal it will take at least a year, but I'll get there with eveyones help and my own will power and dedication. LET'S GO TEAM!!!
Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment