Thursday, January 1, 2009

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

I had a fabulous holiday season and ate anything and everything I saw.....which is now not so FABULOUS as I jumped on the scale this morning!!! ;) SOOOOOO I am jumping on the band wagon of weight loss again trying to get my sexy back and what better way to do than a little friendly competition using cold hard cash as the incentive to work hard!!! I thought I would create a blog that we can all use to track our achievements, our discouragements, exercise tips, healthy eating ideas, recipes and so forth.
Here are the rules:

*Entry Fee of $20 to go in the winners pot. Money must be paid by Jan. 12 to me {Jackie} to be in the competition.
*Post starting weight on Jan. 12
(I know many of you just thought no way am I am going to post my weight.....honestly, who cares.....we are all in this to lose weight; no one is judging or hating!)
*The winner will be determined after 12 weeks by the person who has the greatest PERCENTAGE of weight lost
*12 week contest
*Every 3 weeks you must update your weight and percentage lost on the following dates:
Feb. 2nd
Feb 23rd
March 9th
FINAL WEIGH IN ~ March 23rd
*1st place receives 75% of pot
2nd place receives 25% of pot

If you want in on the fun either e-mail me your e-mail address or leave it in a comment and I will add you to the blog so you can start posting. ( you also need a google account to sign in and post ~ no worries it's FREE)
LET THE WEIGHT LOSS BEGIN and here's to a thinner you and me in 2009!!
If you have any other ideas for rules let me know and we can update!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in Jackie! I will pay you today :) I am afraid to get on the scale...as I have been avoiding that thing for months now! If you & Rylee ever want to go jogging after dinner, me & Bailey will join you...LOL!

    ReplyDelete