Monday, January 12, 2009

Bye-Bye Big Blake

This is Blake... not Jennifer. I feel special being the only guy participating. I will warn everyone – I am tremendously open and share my feelings and emotions quite freely… Okay, that was a joke… I’m the opposite, so I will try to contribute to this blog appropriately.

Well, I guess I should post my official declaration to lose weight. Over the past few years I have become less disciplined with my eating habits and really started packing on the pounds after starting back into school – especially since they fed us every night and there was literally a limitless supply of pepsi products. I’m now at a hefty 266.0 lbs *gasps from crowd*. That’s why I’m here… to lose some of that weight. I’ll be realistic with my goal at 25lbs. I could shoot for a larger amount but it has taken me a while to get here so I doubt it will go the other direction much faster – of course I’m hoping it does. Anyway, I’m cutting down on the portion size and heading back to the gym. We’ll see how things go. I’m not posting a picture of myself but I will send one of the scale ? My body fat is 32% with a BMI of 36.1 (I have a body fat analyzer and will track my fat at the same time – who knows, maybe it will give me more motivation to work out or something).

(I tried to be courteous by blurring my feet a bit)

Good luck everyone!!! Healthy Eating!!!

1 comment:

  1. Someone has an unfair advantage in this competition. Let's see, 266 pounds vs. tops 183? That's nearly 100 pounds! Maybe I should enter and beat you. You know I will lose at least thirty pounds within three weeks of this chunk of a baby boy leaving my body. . . Maybe we should have our own contest. . . xoxo

    ReplyDelete