Monday, January 19, 2009

Blake - Week 01

Alright, it has been one week since we started the weight loss thing. I was actually doing pretty well for the first couple of days but I have already slipped up a bit with my eating. I think I need to focus on my portions and soft drinks. Also, I second Heather’s endorsement of CalorieKing. I have had the program on my computer for a while but I haven’t used it like I should. It is a good way to track your calories and exercise – which I will start this week :)

My weight has decreased slightly from 266.0 lbs to 263.5 lbs. That is about 0.9% so far – not good. Also, just in case there is any confusion with calculating your percentage weight loss, here is the equation:


100 * (263.5 / 266.0 - 1) = -0.94 or 0.94% decrease

[let's hope that my final percentage is negative and not positive :)]


Keep it up everyone. Lose Lose Lose some pounds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment